Wednesday 4 September 2013

Rakesh Roshan: I told Hrithik that I cannot shoot Krrish 3!

The Krrish 3 director confesses that he was reluctant to shoot the third part of his superhero franchise



Hrithik Roshan believes that it takes three seconds to decide if you are a superhero or not. The 39-year-old hunk maintains that papa Rakesh Roshan is a superhero in real life. But not many know that even Sr Roshan needed Hrithik’s confidence to shoot for Krrish 3. “I had written a script for Krrish 3, but I trashed it, as I was not convinced – and I started writing a fresh script. While writing this one, I lost the conviction mid-way and gave it up. Then one day, I got this idea and started writing for the third time. When I was done, I made Hrithik hear the script and he loved it. Just when I finished the script (the new one), I went to Hrithik and told him that I cannot shoot this, I was very, very nervous, but Hrithik gave me confidence,” says Rakesh Roshan on trade expert Komal Nahta’s popular chat show ETC Bollywood Business.

For more on Krrish 3 and what went into making this slick superhero film catch Rakesh Roshan talking to trade expert Komal Nahta on ETC Bollywood Business tonight at 8.30pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment